The Company protects your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and the provisions of the Cypriot Republic law N.125(I)/2018.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The company takes all necessary organizational and technical measures for the security and protection of the personal data of the website’s visitors/users.
The collection of personal data is carried out by the company and/or by third parties with some or all of the following ways:
- Through the information provided directly by the visitors/users of the website
- Via posted mail or telephone or through e-mail or other electronic-digital medium
- Via Cookies
Categories of data being collected:
The name and contact details provided by visitors/users through the website
Purposes of processing the collected data:
- Sending newsletters via e-mail (upon registration)
- Information about products and/or services offered by the company and/or its associates
- Information about promotional and/or other activities upon agreement of the website’s visitor/user
- Personalization of content and/or services for the optimization of the user experience
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS AND PERSONAL DATA SHARING
The recipients of personal data are the competent staff members of the company and/or authorized parties. Additionally, however, we may share your personal data in the following justified circumstances:
- At the request of a competent government agency, including law enforcement services, in accordance with the relevant legislation
- To provide anonymous statistical data to third parties which are contracted with the company in order to improve the browsing experience on the website and/or the provision of targeted advertising material according to the preferences of the visitor/user
- For proper operation of the website and communication with the subscribers (members) of the site. Such independent providers are, for example, Mailchimp and Quantcast. Through Mailchimp the company can send among others newsletters to the website’s subscribers (members). Quantcast allows the visitor /user to configure (accept/reject) the various cookies collected by the website. Independent providers may process personal data to the extent necessary to provide their services to the company. For more information regarding Mailchimp press here. For more information regarding Quantcast press here. In any case the visitor / user reserves the right not to provide any personal data as explained in paragraph 5 below
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
The company retains personal data for as long as this is necessary in order to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. After the retention period, personal data will be irrevocably destroyed, unless the destruction is prohibited for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. Any personal data retained by the company for marketing and information purposes (i.e registration in the Newsletter) will be retained until the affected party has withdrawn his/her consent. The revocation of the consent at any time does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its revocation.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Right of Access. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data you have provided the company with
- Right of Correction. You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data and/or give additional details to the personal data you have provided us with
- Right of Portability. You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, readable format (e.g. pdf format)
- Right of Restriction of Processing. You may request a restriction of the processing of your personal data
- Right of Erasure. You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data when there is no pending legal obligation and/or legitimate interest of the company
- Right to Withdraw your Consent. You may request the withdrawal of your consent to process part or alll of your personal data at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing that was based on consent prior to its revocation. Exercising this right may lead however, to the restriction or complete inability to access all of the services offered by the company.
For any questions and/or complaints regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the company via email at [email protected] or by posted mail. The company’s contact details are listed in the “Get in touch” section. The company, pending any unexpected events, will make every effort to respond within a reasonable period of 15 days.
In the event that you have any complaints regarding the processing of personal data, you reserve the right to file a complaint directly with the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commissioner. More information can be found at www.dataprotection.gov.cy.